Sunday 30 August 2015

The Funniest Man

Let me introduce the funniest man in the world. The person who I think is the funniest in the world is Mr. Bean. He is the best of all.

He is always being funny & stupid in films. To me, watching Mr. Bean is like watching a grown-up with a child's brain. He always does something that is unbelievably amazing, and he makes me laugh.

For example, at Christmas, Mr. Bean's friend came around, but Mr. Bean only had a chocolate stick, so he cut a branch and painted it with some kind of black paint, placed it on a plate, and gave it to his friend. I loved this scene very much. I wanted to watch it again and again.

Rowan Atkinson on a Mini at Goodwood Circuit i...
Rowan Atkinson on a Mini at Goodwood Circuit in 2009, demonstrating a famous scene from the Mr. Bean series. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Another reason why I love his act is that he sometimes becomes really serious to accomplish his mission. He is also talented at creating a happy atmosphere.

Another example is when he goes to Paris and ruins his own trip. I can't explain with words, but he is the funniest man in the world.

You should watch his films when you are tired of your life! He will make you laugh so much that your mind will be refreshed.

Posted for S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.