Tuesday 5 April 2016

The Recent Weather in Matsumoto


My garden's strawberry plants
The recent weather in Matsumoto is very changeable. Sometimes it was freezing and snowy, and sometimes it was really warm. Even if it snowed, the snow would start to melt soon after. Actually, it snowed in the night on Wednesday 23rd but the next day became sunny and mild.

And also there is a big difference in temperature between the day and night. This might be bad for our health, so I must be cautious of my family’s shape and me.


My neighbor cherry blossoms 
Sometimes there’s a breeze and there are gale-force winds too. There is a proverb, “March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.” I remember this proverb during this season and I feel that spring is just around the corner these days.

I like this season because I can sense the beginning of spring and I’m excited somehow. On the other hand, I dislike it because I suffer from hay fever. A running nose and itchy eyes are terrible for me. I wish I wouldn’t have these symptoms!

Anyway, I would like to enjoy this weather to go somewhere with my family.

Haruka

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.