Thursday 9 March 2017

Holmes' diary - The Last Sherlock Holmes Story

April 1891 Switzerland
Tomorrow I will kill Watson. I will kill my best friend.

I know that something was wrong when I found my bedroom's door was locked by Watson. When I got up in Watoson's house, I saw that Watson's cook had his letter. I took it from her hand while Watson were calling the cab. It was the letter telling Lestraid that I was the Whitechapel murderer. What a rubbish! How Scotoland Yard would laughed! But I have the letter here. You have failed Watson! No, he was't Watson. Nori arty had killed my friend and had taken his place. I saw that he injected the cocaine into his arm. Perhaps cocaine had destroyed him. He was two different people in him. One is very intelligent doctor,Watson. The other is an evil itself, Moriarty.

He told me that next day he wanted to walk over the mountains to the famous Rechesland falls. I know he will try to shoot me there. Poor Watson, he will not succeed . Because I took the bullets from his gun. He is clever, but he is just a doctor. I am the greatest detective on the world. I will win tomorrow.

I will keep this diary into a locked box and order that it must not be opened until many years later. I want none knows Watson's secret.

Tomorrow will become the great successful day!


Posted for Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.