Eriko-sensei has been ever cheerful and ready for hugs, and usually beating me to work even though she lives so far away. Our children have emerged from mummies' protective arms and wails of tears every morning, to sharing and self-aware young big people!
The highlights? Well, let's see:
- Ceilidh ripping the wings of a cicada was pretty shocking (it had ventured into the classroom though!).
- Shige mastering My First Scrabble
- Going trainspotting at the station and riding on the bus
- Eating all our lunch and tidying up nicely
- Playing together gently and taking turns
- Being really helpful and favouriting the "Clean Up" song