Sunday 24 February 2019

Marrying for love is a good thing, and it is nobody else's business?

I agree that marring for love is a good thing. Long time ago, parents made decision whom their son/daughter marring with. Sometimes, it was difficult to accept as a partner for him/her. However, if he/she decides a partner himself/herself, they will have responsibility and it will not happen that they don't accept/love each other.
I addition, if you love another person when your parents decide your partner, can you love your partner really? If I was, I can forget him/her and suffer from.
I hope that marring is very happy thing for everyone.

However, if it is royal family, I think that they should be celebrated from citizen because they are not commoner.

Although you may have had feeling with envy to be loyal family, which is good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.