Wednesday 12 September 2018

My favorite character and animal - After reading of The Jungle Book


My favorite characters in the story “The Jungle Book” are a bear named Baloo and a panther named Bagheera. They are one of the strongest animals in Jungle, but they are very kind and have a strong sense of justice.
A point I laughed was that Baloo’s very soft slap on the Mowgli’s cheek was quite hard for the human child.
My favorite animal in real life is dog. I had ever had 2 dogs for pet. The days with them were always happy for me and I sometimes got fed up of taking them walk. During I lived with them for a long time, I could know a little how they were feeling and what they wanted us to do.
But, after they died, I saw a movie “10 promises to My dog” and found a lot of points which I should had done for their happy life. If there is a change for having a dog for pet again, I will exercise/communicate a lot with him/her and will think more what makes him/her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.