Monday 12 November 2018

Alien Alert in Seattle - Reiko's hobbies

My hobby is painting, pottery, watching movies, going on a trip, and so on. I love drawing since I was a kid, and my grades of art were also good.

Since I became an adult, my job was to draw a picture. So, after I quit my job I draw a picture as a hobby. I also like to make things. So I am making pottery. I like traveling so I can have a different experience from the usual. I am excited. Before the exhibition, I am drawing a picture. And I go to the pottery class twice a month. I always go to the movies twice a month.

Unfortunately, I do not like moving my body very much. I do not play sports now. However, when I was in my 20s, I loved skiing and went to the ski area weekly. Some friends have the same hobbies as me, but they are not the same hobbies.


Posted for Reiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.