Tuesday 21 January 2020

Letter to Othello

Dear Othello,

I am writing this letter to let you know the story which is very important to you. Please read through this letter as soon as you receive.

I happened to hear the conversation between Iago and Roderigo before we came to Cyprus. From their conversation, I learned Iago’s plans for revenge.

Othello, you must not trust Iago. He is not the good man. Iago complained about you because you didn’t choose him as your lieutenant. Iago has been pretended to respect you and trying to get what he wants from you.

Iago asked Emilia to get the handkerchief which you gave to Desdemona and left it in Cassio’s room so that you misunderstood Desdemona and Cassio are in love. They always tell you the truth and never betray you. You should trust Cassio and Desdemona.

I am your friend, Othello. Think carefully who you should trust. Please let me know if need my help.

Sincerely,
Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.