Monday 9 September 2024

An itinerary a trip

 Day 1: Arrival in Edinburgh

Arrive in Edinburgh: Transfer to the hotel, and then leave my baggage there.

Edinburgh Castle: Explore this historical place. I’ll rent an audio guide because it is available in Japanese. Visit to Edinburgh castle from Royal Palace and Honours of Scotland to Mons Meg and the Scottish National War Memorial. 

I’m sure that the place will make me exciting, so I need a rest to go around the castle. Take afternoon tea break. (I’ll make a reservation for tearoom in the castle.)

After enjoying Edinburgh Castle, I’m going to the Royal Mile to see historic street, visiting shops and landmarks. 

At dinner time, I’ll eat Scottish cuisine at a local restaurant. I’ll enjoy beer and scotch during meal.

Day 2: still in Edinburgh

I’ll tour for Holyrood Palace where the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland.

Also, I’ll visit at the National Museum of Scotland. I’ll look at Scotland’s history and culture from exhibits.

At Dinner time, I’ll try a cozy pub or restaurant in the Old Town.

Optional: Attend a traditional Scottish Ceilidh dance.


Day 3: still in Edinburgh

I’ll go to ST GILE’s cathedral. I’ll try to join guided walking tours which is are free. (I hope to understand what guide saying)


Day 4: Loch Ness

I’ll visit the Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition. 

I will enjoy a boat tour on the loch to search for the famous monster. 

Fairy Pools: Hike to these beautiful natural pools.


Day 7: Return to Edinburgh

Morning: I’ll eat breakfast at the hotel.

The Edinburgh Dungeon: Scarry!! I don’t know whether I enjoy there.

Final Shopping and Sightseeing: Shopping souvenirs. 

Departure: Go to the airport for my flight to home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.