Sunday 20 December 2009

The Darling Buds of May


Q.
Imagine that you are Mr Charlton. Write your letter to the tax office. Explain why you can't go to work. Don't give the real reasons!
A.
Dear my boss,
I'm sorry that I have been absent from the tax office, because I had a big trouble.
Last Friday, I went to Mr. Larkin's house to get tax from him. On the way the tax office from his house, I was caught by a robbery.The robbery had put me under house arrest for several days.
I'm getting away now and posted this letter. but I will be caught by the robbery soon.
Please don't search me. If you found me, you would be dangerous too.
By the way, I checked that Larkin's family doesn't earn money. Therefore, you don't need to visit Mr. Larkin's house again.
Charlton
written by Yoichi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.