1. Jackie went to prison for the murder of her mother and at first nobody visited her. In the end Roger and Diane went to see her, but they didn't talk about Molly.
2. After ten years Jackie came out of prison and married Tom Briggs. They lived very quietly and they didn't have much money, but they were happy.
3. Roger lived in Molly's house. He built ten houses in the garden and was soon a very rich man. Diane found a husband, but she didn't love him. She married him because he had a lot of money.
4. Jackie never saw Tom Briggs again because he sold his farm to Roger and wen to live in Australia. Jackie never married, and so she never found love.
5. The Clarkson family are nicer people now. After their mother died, they learnt something - they learnt that love is more important than money.
I chose the number 2 or 5 as another ending of this story. Although it might be difficult to change the mind of the Clarkson family, I like the ending which we can see a hope and image the happy future.