Saturday 24 September 2016

After reading- The quest



If you had a boat...
Write about a place you would like to visit by yacht


If I had a boat, I would like to visit the various horbours in Japan.
First of all, I would visit the famous harbours in the side of Japanese sea.
I would visit Wakkanai city in Hokkaido first and Otaru city next. In this way, I would go southward from Hokkaido to Okinawa.
The fish food is very delicious in the harbours in the side of Japanise sea. I would like to enjoy fising and eat the delicious fish a lot.


After going southward to Okinawa, I would take a lisence of scuba diving there.
Since the sea and fish in Okinawa is very beautiful, I would like to enjoy the scuba diving.

After enjoying scuba in Okinawa, I would move toward the north along the horbour in the side of the pacific ocean.
In the horbour in the side of the pacific ocean, I would like to enjoy the beach.
In the beach, I would drink beer and sleep to get sunburnt under the sunshine.
This will be the most enjoyable holidays.


However, it is very hard to realize these dream. I will need a lot of holidays, money and, of course, my yacht.
I also have what I have to take priority more a lot.
If I win a lottery, I would like to try to these travel by yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.