Sunday 26 May 2019

My first journey with my first passport

Picture of Foro Romano 
My first journey with my first passport was a trip to Italy with my friend Kaori three years ago. We stayed in Rome for three days. We could not find where to eat on the first day, but eventually we ate dinner at restaurant run by Japanese. I felt relieved when I heard Japanese language.

On the second day we went to the Colosseum and Foro Romano, which is an ancient Roman ruin near the Colosseum. It is a place where you can feel the civilization which was established about 2,000 years ago.

In the evening we went to the Trevi Fountain which is famous for the movie “Roman Holiday”. There is a legend that you can return to Rome by throwing a coin in the fountain. We threw a coin with a wish.

On the third day we visited the Vatican Museum in the Vatican City. Among the many works of art, I was mostly impressed with the sculptures. They are made of stone, but they seem alive.

Momoko


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.