Sunday 26 May 2019

After reading - England



Dear mother,

How are you?
I’m writing this in the U.K.! I’m going to stay for a week there.

I will stay in Liverpool today. I’m going to take a walk Mathew Street tomorrow. It is known the home of the Beatles. I want to take a walk there while listening to their songs and go to The cavern club, where they played music at that time. Now, it is a fun place for us to enjoy the Beatles and rock lovers.

On the third day, I’ll go to Chester to see the Rows and Chester cathedral. After that, I’ll ride a narrow boat on the Pontekasaste aqueduct

I’ll stay in London for the remaining four days. I’ll visit the British Museum, the world heritage site, Westminster Abbey and Cath Kidston store in Piccadilly Circus. The store is one of the largest in the U.K.

I’ll buy souvenirs which I can only do there, so please tell me if you want me to buy something.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Japan again.

Lots of love,

Momoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.