Wednesday 9 March 2022

Review of extreme sport "Crashed ice"

Hi,

I’ve watched a video of Crashed Ice. I had seen this sport before, but I didn’t know this is categorized as extreme sport. This sport is extremely fast, so it’s hard for me to follow player with my eyes. The game was over in the blink of my eyes.

I think the game was hard and dangerous. Although players wear a protective clothing which like ice hockey’s costume, they might be died if hit their head in the wrong spot.

It is unbelievable that player skates at top speed from beginning to the end. Just keeping balance on the ice is hard, however the player goes around a corner and jump over obstacle at an incredible speed. As the course is narrow, they clashed between each other. So, some players fell down during the game due to losing their balance. Even if a player could come out on top, there is possibility to be last.

Spectators didn’t know who will win the game. They were really excited watching the sport and the stadium had energy. Of course, I was excited to cheer the game!!

I recommend you that watching “Crashed Ice” and you should collect a lot of videos.

Have a nice holiday.

Miyuki







No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.