Friday 19 August 2022

A letter from Julia to her farther

 Dear Farther, 

I hope you are doing well.


I’ve worked hard since I take over from you. 

First, I brought the Project Omega to a stop because this project was an evil plan. 

Fortunately, Miss Harper had made a copy of the Omega files, so I submitted it to police, many presses. The policed worked quickly and they chased related person. They could catch criminals. After that, I have not gotten up in trouble, I live safely now. I get in the lift without any concerns😊. 

As we talked before, our company “Hatfield International” was disappeared but a lot of money was left. After I solved the Project Omega, I created a Nonprofit Organization because I wanted to use our money for good projects, so that we can help people in New York. The organization gives them better homes, more jobs. I hope people can spend happier life. In addition, I want use money for developing countries, such as building school, arranging employment situation.  

There’s just one more thing, I have to inform you that I have been going steady with Edward. He helped me a lot not only work but also my private life. I hope you admit our relationship!


I will go to Florida soon with him. Looking forward to seeing you.


With love,

Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.