Friday 28 July 2023

If I could switch places with another person

If I could switch places with another person, I would like to switch to a model like Victoria’s Secret.

I think everyone has some sort of complex for their appearance. However, the models look like not only slim and tall, but also have beautiful muscles. Most importantly, they walk down a runway with a big smile and a full of confidence.

Since I’m not a tall, the clothes are limited I can wear. Even if I think the clothes are nice, they may be too long to wear for me. If I was a taller, I could wear them. In addition, the view is different when I wear shoes with high heel. I feel refreshed as I can see the scenery better. In my opinion, height affects people’s feeling and personality more than a little.

On the other hand, I’d live a hard lifestyle to keep the ideal body shape if I would be the models. I guess they’ll train hardly and pay particular attention to their diet. Since I would like to eat as much as I want, I thought it’d be fine as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.