Monday 24 July 2023

First day at Boston

 When I get off an airplane at Boston, I am quite sure that I want to walk because I sit for almost 13 hours on the airplane. At airport, I take a bus using “Go City Boston” pass to reach near a hotel for leaving my heavy luggage.

After left the hotel, my first sightseeing is Museums of Fine Arts, Boston. It is the 4th biggest museum in the U.S.A. and it will be good chance for me to enjoy arts and to exercise.

Next, I move to Newbury Street where has various shops, restaurants, café etc. for my short break including lunch and shopping. I will enjoy walking along the streets with so much atmosphere which are different from the ones of Japan. Also, I definitely enjoy Italian sweets called cannoli which cream is put into pastry shell.

At the end of my first day in Boston, I visit a place called “View Boston” to overlook Boston and see the sunset and the night view. I check-in the hotel early night to get a recommended activity, place, food, souvenir etc. at reception and to get enough rest and for enjoying my 2nd day in Boston.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.