Wednesday 13 September 2023

The most dislike story is "The Room in the Tower"

The most disliked story is “The Room in the Tower”. 

According to this story, the writer had a bad dream many times. In his dream, he met with a man who was from his old school, but he didn’t know him well. If I’m the writer, I won’t want to see a person who don’t know very well in my dream. Of course, I don’t want to meet a stranger in my real life. 

I imagine that he couldn’t only sleep very well due to the bad dream, but also, he couldn’t spend his life lively during he had a bad dream. It is important for us to sleep, so his situation was terrible. I don’t want to be annoyed by the bad dream. Because I cannot wake up easily when I had a bad dream. Also, I couldn’t refresh my body and brain. It’s hard for me to work a day. I believe there are some bad effects without enough sleeping time.

In the end, he was nearly killed by old lady. The lady was painted on a picture, but she appeared in front of him and put her hand his neck. It was really terrible.  

When I read this story, I felt weird from the beginning. I thought that this story was written like “Déjà vu” story, however, the end was such as ghost story!!! I cannot understand what happened after that. 

After finishing of reading, it left me a bad aftertaste. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.