Thursday 1 February 2024

A World Wonder where I want everyone to visit

 The Atomic Bomb (Genbaku Dome) was the only structure left standing in the area where the first atomic bomb exploded on 6 August 1945. It shows the estructive force created by humankind and it is a symbol to hope world peace and the ultimate elimination of all nuclear weapons.

I visited the Atomic Bomb and the Atomic Bomb museum two times and spent much time to see all exhibits. People who visit there might turn their eyes from the exhibits because the destructive damage was worse than they might think. I believe that most people who visit there may think that the use, for whatever seasons, of destructive force/weapons should be banned and we should reduce all nuclear weapons.

Recently, there are various wars/fights around the world. I really hope that all wars/fights are stopped immediately, but I sometimes stay on the sidelines because I do not want to see terrible situation in broadcast etc.I think that we should not get accustomed to the situation that various wars/fights are caused and should think that world peace is the most important.In order to express the hope for world peace, the Atomic Bomb (Genbaku Dome) and the Atomic Bomb museum are the most important World Wonders for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.