Monday 15 April 2024

My best friend

 Mariko has been my friend since we were two years old. We often played together after elementary school and I remember that we were delighted to be classmates at junior high school. I have a lot of special and fond memories of junior high school and these memories were created with Mariko.

Our families lived within walking distance.  Unfortunately, Mariko’s mother died when she was nice years old. My mother sometimes cared about Mariko as she might have had something on her mind which was hard for her to say to her father. This is why I feel Mariko is my best friend and is a part of my real family.

I am very happy that she lives with a very kind husband and a cute son.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.