Wednesday 17 September 2008

Circle Games

Question: Which story did you like best, and why?

I like "The Trishaw Man" best, because Thomas and his wife loved their son.
They work very hard for their son everyday, but not for themselves, because they are very kind person and the best parents.
Gregory who is Thomas's son love his parents too, and he is going to look after his parents when his parents are old, because he is realy kind child.

The family are so happy with tender heart.
Therefore, I like the family's story very much. I want to make my family be so.

Posted for Shin

1 comment:

  1. Chinese Lion is 5 stories in the book.It is short stories each other.And,almost all the hero of the story are poor or strange.
    But the people have special power.
    The end of story,the people made happy with other people.I like the best of story is "The Trishaw Man".Because the hero is very kind.And he love his job.I like him that work for people's smile!!
    Please read with pleasure!!

    Kanako Nakatani

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.