Monday 30 July 2012

Goodbye, Mr Hollywood - After reading


After reading#4:

How does Craig Winters get 25,000 dollars out of Meg? Their telephone conversation....

Craig: Hi, Meg. How are you?
Meg: Craig, I'm fine. But I want to see you. When can we meet?
Craig: I don't know. I want to see you, too, but things aren't easy at the moment.
Meg: Why? What's the matter?
Craig: It's my mother. I can't leave her because her legs are very bad and she can't walk far. She needs a new car, but I don't have the money just now.
Meg: But Craig, that's easy! I can give you the money.
Craig: No, no. I can't take money from you, Meg.
Meg: Of course you can! How much do you need? 15,000? 20,000? Just tell me. You can have it tomorrow.
Craig: Meg, you're wonderful. How about 25,000? Just for two or three months, you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.