Thursday, 2 August 2012
#5. What happened next? Here are five different endings.
1. Jackie went to prison for the murder of her mother and at first nobody visited her. In the end Roger and Diane went to see her, but they didn’t talk about Molly.
2. After ten years Jackie came out of prison and married Tom Briggs. They lived very quietly and they didn’t have much money, but they were happy.
3. Roger lived in Molly’s house. He built ten houses in the garden and was soon a very rich man. Diane found a husband, but she didn’t love him. She married him because he had a lot of Money.
4. Jackie never saw Tom Briggs again because he sold his farm to Roger and went to live in Australia. Jackie never married, and so she never found love.
5. The Clarkson family are nicer people now. After their mother died, they learnt something – they learnt that love is more important than money.
I like the story, 2 and 5. Jackie had born her mother’s control for a long time. At the beginning of the story, Jackie was serving her mother food and drink. It was like servant. Probably, lots of people flattered at her mother for money so that her mother was naturally raised to be commander. If Jackie is the one who is targeting her mother’s inheritance money, she may be nice for ever.
It, however is wrong, and all Jackie needs is Love with Tom. Love moved her to do forbidding act.
I would like her to be happy because she is the one who are seeking love.
Also, after the Jackie’s murder, I’m sure that all Clarkson family realizes money is not so important, and they get back family bounding.
This is the reason why I chose story 2 and 5. Yumi