Wednesday 5 December 2012

Monkey's Paw - after reading

I read "The Monkeys Paw" and did #2 of afer reading as below

#2 Perhaps Tom Morriis's friend wrote a letter to Tom before he died. Complete his letter with these linking words.

Dear Tom
I am going to die soon and I want you to read this letter before I am dead. I have no family , so you can have all my things. You can have the monkey's paw too, but be very careful. Think and you make a wish. My wife was very unhappy because I wished for the wrong things. It's never good to want to change things, and the wishses don't bring happiness. The old Indian told me that, but I did not listen to him. So, please be careful, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.