Thursday 11 June 2015

After reading - My homestay life in London (Part 1)

Day one.

Bread and butter custard pudding
Not something I would want for dinner
London is the biggest city in UK. I stayed in a house there.
There were three people in the family. Mike father, 40 years old, Jane, mother, she was 35 years old, and their son Daniel, he was 10 years old. And I was a new member of their family.
They were all very friendly. Also they were my English teacher. Each of them spoke in nice English. But at first I couldn't understand their English well.
In the evening I ate bread and butter pudding for dinner. They liked that food very much. It was great and delicious. Jane phoned them to a local restaurant and they brought the food to their house.
Mike and Jane are working, and they can't cook large meals in the evenings. So take-away meals from fast food restaurants are very popular now, they said.
We talked a lot about British food in the past and now. After that I changed some presents from Japan.
I helped clear the table with them.
Posted for Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.