Thursday 28 September 2017

My favorite photo - Mount Jonen Spectre

My favorite photo is of a Broken Spectre. I took the photo in the summer of 2016 when I was climbing Mt. Jonen.

A Brocken spectre is a very
rare and beautiful phenomenon. The phenomenon can be see when the sunlight comes from someone's back and the shadow is projected to a cloud or fog in the mountains. In the phenomenon, you can see the shadow of yourself and the shadow is surrounded by a circular rainbow. In the past, German people believed that the shadow is of a spectre.


In the morning, we watched the sunrise on the top of Mt. Jonen. While we were going down to the mountain lodge, we saw the Broken Spectre by good fortune.


I keep the photo on my tablet and on my portable HDDs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.