Sunday 19 August 2018

Driving technique for a limited period


I learned to drive during summer vacation when I was senior year of college.  I applied for the training camp program for three weeks at Omachi driving school.
 
Firstly, I learned the traffic signs and rules in the lessons.  There were many things to learn and I had to take the tests periodically.  I reviewed the lessons every night.

Secondly, I learned how to control car by driving the course in the school.  The teacher sat down on the passenger’s seat and taught me how to drive.  I drove a stick shift and it was difficult for me to control it first.




Finally, I drove public street around the school.  There were several sloping roads there, so I sometimes stalled out.  However, I could drive a stick shift consequently and got the driving license after the exam.

Then, I bought a car "Passo" from Toyota.  It was compact and easy to drive as it was automatic car.  The current my car is also automatic and I have not driven stick shift since I graduated from the driving school, so I forget how to drive stick shift now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.