Sunday 24 March 2019

My important days


The important three days for me are March 26th, September 20th and November 28th.

March 26th is my birthday.  It is coming soon!  Recently, my daughter is good at singing “Happy Birthday”, so I am looking forward to hearing her song.  In the meantime, I present my mother with a bouquet to give thanks to her on the date every year.  I am going to do that this year.

September 20th is my daughter’s birthday.  The due date was October 8th, but she was born 18 days earlier than the due date.  She was smaller than other babies, but she is now bigger (heavier, not taller) than other kids!

November 28th is my wedding anniversary.  My husband and I got married 3 years ago, but we have not done the special thing on the date.  We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, so our dream is go to Hawaii again when our daughter became 20 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.