Monday 4 March 2019

Tennis Talents

Image result for alien alert in seattle black cat cidebI`m Yoko. I`m 63 years old. Now my hobby is playing tennis. When I was forties I was buzy to child care and working office everyday. So I have no hobby. A friend invited me "Let`s go to tennis school together. It is city-run. It is cheap!" That was starting to my pleasure.

I could make new friends for tennis. Because playing tennis could not only one. It was necessary to belong a group. Now I`m playing tennis twice a week indoors. Sweat is good for my physical condition. But I had some practical problems. Playing skill could not advanced! I gave up! and I changed my mind. It`s better to enjoy. So we are able to do for all ages. I`m enjoying to play a game of tennis now.

Posted for Yoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.