Tuesday 2 April 2019


Dear,all.
I write about my five-days trip to Scotland.


Days 1, I visited the Stirling Castle. It is a castle stands on beautiful highlands and it is surrounded by eruptive rocks. Therefore, This was built to escape from enemies. It’s a famous historic building. I like historical structures.

Days 2, I visited Loch Ness. The largest freshwater lake in England. A monster that is said to live in Loch Ness is called Nessie. I hope I could see it. But I couldn't on that day.

Days 3 and 5, I stayed on Isle of Skye. An island of northwestern Scotland. It is called “sgiath” in gaelic. This means wing of island.
Isle of Skye has Dunvegan castle and Eilean Donan castle, and even the fairy pool as if it is illustrated in a fairy tale.


I usually drink Suntory whiskey but I enjoyed Scottish whiskey in Talisker distillery on the last day. But I got drunk easily, so I could drink a little bit of that.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.