Monday 22 April 2019

Postcard from...Mr. & Mrs. Miyazaki

There's nowhere else I want to be...

Dear Luna family,

I hope that you are all keeping well, and looking forward to the weather warming up.

It has been a few weeks since I started my new teaching role in Akasaka, Tokyo. It is an exciting new chapter for myself, and my family. Thank you for all the kindness you showed me before my departure. I will forever cherish the memories I shared with each & every one of you. Which leads me on to some very special news that we would like to share with you all. Rumi, who has been my loving partner for the last 2.5 years, and I got married on March 7th. We are now Mr. & Mrs. Miyazaki. We also have another little bundle of joy to share. Rumi & I are expecting an addition to our family on July 31st. We are not sure whether the baby is a boy or a girl yet, but in the meantime we've given the nickname "Kimi-chan" until we decide on a final name. Any suggestions are welcome of course!

With lots of love, Damian, Rumi & Kimi-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.