Monday 10 June 2019

Emergency pack

Honestly, I do not have any emergency packs now although I prepared the pack for a while after my child was born.  When some foods were expired and I moved home a few years ago, I got rid of them.  This writing work reminds me the importance of emergency pack, so I should prepare the pack again.

The most important item will be foods for my child.  She must feel afraid of emergency situation.  If she can eat her favorite foods like jelly and snacks, she can feel relieved.

I am most concerned about earthquake because it occurs somewhere in Japan periodically.  It depends on the size of an earthquake and where I am when an earthquake comes, but I need to survive for 3 days at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.