Sunday 9 June 2019

Write about your favourite five year old!

Five-year-old is the important year for my life.  I met my closest friend at pre-school when I was five years old.  We went to the same pre-school, elementary school, junior high school and high school, so we spent twelve years together.

Most of children started pre-school when they become three-year-old.  However, she and I started one year later, when we became four-year-old.  We were in the same class and played together every day.

I remember well about her drawing.  She drew picture well and I liked to see her drawing picture.  She always drew flower vase on the top of refrigerator, then drew flowers.  I think this is my oldest memory with her.  I feel happy every time when I think about this memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.