Monday 24 June 2019

Postcard from...Winchester Castle,England

The Great Hall of Winchester Castle -
King Arthur's Round Table


Dear Jim, Yukari-san and all at Luna,

How are you? My daughter and I are having a wonderful time here. Winchester was what I expected, I saw the Round Table from the 13th Century and learned a lot of history. I also saw Jane Austen's grave at the Cathedral. 

We are going to do some sightseeing in Bath today. 
Tomorrow we'll be in Cotswolds, then to Ireland, Galway

This is my fourth visit to England. Every time I come back, I feel nostalgic. This year the weather is very bad, even in June. Raining all the time.

All the best

Shizue

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.