Friday 3 April 2020

At School - a Potato Pals smash hit!





Singing will be banned in Japanese schools next week, I think I read somewhere in the last 24 hours. Reason - projectile phlegm will spread corona virus. Scientific basis...erm.



I went on a bit of rant here - deleted - as I want to share the fun that can be had without too much singing (and I can't sing or dance, as evident in the video).



My Potato Minions are wonderful, so I hope you will  TPR yourselves into smiles At School (or ideally, not).



My follow up idea - make this a Flipgrid challenge...



Thank you Patrick Jackson for your encouragement and lack of ego - a real Pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.