Friday 16 July 2021

Things I like: dogs

 I have 4 dogs. Eren, Rona, Marusu and Rohan, they are toy poodles of 3 generations. The oldest is Eren.

16 years ago, my daughter and I met her in a pet shop in Aoyama. She was very cute and just 45 days old. We fell in love at first glance. 

At that time my daughter went to the high school in Tokyo. She lived alone. Perhaps she felt lonely. She was eager to buy this pretty dog. 

Eren saved her. They were necessary for each other. Time has passed and my daughter is a mother of two children and Eren is also a grandmother. 

She lost her eyesight and can not hear. She was a very clever dog but now she has dementia. From daybreak to midnight, we have to look after her. But she is the existence that is more important than the past. We are very happy with this dear great dog. 

The picture was taken from: https://www.mediastorehouse.com/ardea-wildlife-pets-environment/new-images-august/black-poodle-grey-poodles-dogs-outdoors-15299394.html

By Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.