Friday 25 February 2022

My trip plan to London

 On the 1st day of a three-day trip, I am going to visit the Leeds castle which is called “The Loveliest Castle in the world” to see beautiful castles and gardens. In Japan, we can see temples and shrines, but have no chance to see castles. All things in Leeds castle will be completely new to me.

On the 2nd day, I am going to visit St. Peters Celtic Football Club who Mr. Daizen Maeda plays to watch a game. Mr. Maeda played in Matsumoto Yamaga F.C. and I will not be able to believe my eyes that Mr. Maeda plays in the worldwide big football club. Also, I would like to know how atmosphere supports make because I had watched a game between Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain in the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and I was interested in the atmosphere of supporters and stadium.

On the last day, I am going to visit Spitalfields Market and take an afternoon tea. At Spitalfields Market, I may be able to find a design that I cannot find in shops in Japan. I found some instagrammable “afternoon tea” restaurants, but I want to take a traditional style of afternoon tea with various scones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.