Monday 11 April 2022

A best friend

What’s the definition of a best friend? How long we have known each other? How close we are to each other? How many secrets have we shared with each other? I’m 28 years old,but I’m still not quite sure.

T and M were my best friends, I believe. We met at university, and we lived in the same student dormitory.
I spoke to them for the first time, I was a second year student. We were elected as supervisors at the dormitory. We had spent time together in hard ship, and were closer than anyone else. I thought that we would keep in touch and get on well after graduation.

For some reason, we have suddenly stopped keeping in touch recently. It could be because M is getting married, or maybe it’s because I deleted my instagram account. I’m not sure that we’ll continue to be estranged from each other or not.

Posted for Anna K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.