Wednesday 12 October 2022

A letter to nice guy from Mrs. Slater



Hi,

I’m writing this letter to let you know that I want to say sorry & thank you.

First, I apologize for our behavior on the lift.

It was our first time away from home in England. We heard that New York’s a dangerous place and there are a lot of very strange people. So, we were really nervous to visit many places in NY.

At that time, we came back from dinner to hotel. We were tired because we had spent all day in a state of awed nervousness due to a rumor. After eating dinner, our feeling was stupefied. We thought tough day was almost over, however, we were really surprised because you & your dog got into the lift. You wore a black nice suits and sunglasses. In addition, your dog was German Shepherd Dog, big and black color. We felt intimidated by yours, so we gave all money in order to escape from you.

Secondly, thank you for paying instead of us. If I were you, I would take the money or buy something. So, I was impressed that you paid our accommodation fee with our money.

If you haven’t paid the cost, my first traveling abroad would be bad memory.

Again, thank you for your kindness.

Best regards,

Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.