Monday 3 October 2022

Letter for Florence's parents

 Dear Florence’s parents,

I am Philip Marlowe and am a private detective. When I am working to find Crystal Kingsley as per Mr. Kingsley’ order, I knew a death of your daughter Florence Almore and writing this letter.

Your daughter’s death was judged a suicide by police, but I do not think so. I heard some oral evidence during I talked with some people who have relationship with Crystal Kingsley as below. Florence had become hysterical earlier that evening while at bar. As you know well, your daughter’s husband Mr. Almore is famous to rush from bar to bar to give drugged persons a shot to help them. At that night, he gave Florence a shot to calm her down and called his nurse to check on her later before continuing his rounds. And then, your daughter’s friend Conreid drove Florence back home. She could not go to her bedroom without help.So, I think that she could not go to a garage for the suicide, and it is natural that she was killed by someone.

I would like to support you as much as possible to know the truth for the last night of your daughter, so please call me if I can help you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.