Wednesday 18 May 2016

After-reading - An e-mail to Queen Elizabeth

Dear Queen of England Elizabeth

You are afraid to let me go free because I have friends in England. The English Catholics want me to be Queen of England. not you.
But I don't want to so.
Before I asked you for help, but you didn't give me your army. Then the Earl of Moray told lies about me. Bothwell and I didn't kill Darnley! It's true! Really true!!
Scotland people don't want a Catholic Queen. They want a Protestant king, a king like James.
And Moray and his friends killed Riccio and stole my husband Bothwell and my son.
Elizabeth!  Do you know what to do?   Really to do?
Would you please talk James the true story?
Please think about England and Scotland. we are Queens.
Please let me go free!
I want to go back to Scotland!
and I want to see James alive!


 Mary




Posted for Yoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.