Wednesday 29 August 2007

Falling Leaves



It's really heartwarming tale of love I think.
I remind that we become independent by going through great tribulation. And the many Japanese people(including me) who has never known serious trouble should go thorugh the tribulation.

From the last sentence "Life had come full circle. Falling leaves return to their roots" , I think the dead may be not the end of all.

As an aside, I think the cover-page illustration should be changed, because the illustation is associated with horror story. (The illustration has a little girl without her foot)

Jun

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jun!

    well done on the nice post; several other people said the same thing about the cover...but have not blogged yet. Looking forward to seeing your comments on the other books :)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with you too.I think, anybody conquers who endures.When some has a lot of trials and tribulations in his childhood, it should be good for him. I very like the last word in this story. As it said, "Life had come full circle. Falling leaves return to their roots" The dead is end of something, in other word it is beginning of something too. How do you think it ?

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.