Thursday 19 December 2013

The Murders in the Rue Morgue - after reading

 Imagine you are locked in Matsumoto Castle one night. 
How can you escape without getting anybody's help and without getting wet?

Matsumoto Jo
Matsumoto Jo (Photo credit: ijiwaru jimbo)
First, I will walk around in Matsumoto Castle and check if the latticed windows or anything can be come off.

Matsumoto Castle, however, is the ancient building. I am not sure if the latticed windows or anything can be come off. Even if they can be come off, I cannot replace them after escaping. In addition, Matsumoto Castle is one of national treasures in Japan. If I break or damage anything of the castle, I must be arrested.

If I am arrested, my life is significantly changed in the wrong direction for any reason. I must avoid being arrested anyhow. If I am locked in Matsumoto Castle one night, I have no choice but to give up escaping and stay the night there.
If some of them can be come off, I will check if I can go through them. When I find the proper window or anything to escape, I will go through it and stand on the roof. Then, I will climb down the roofs slowly and carefully, move to the top of stone wall and stand on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.