Sunday 16 March 2014

Interview with a Vampire - magazine article (after reading)

All readers, I have big news!!!!! I get opportunity to interview to Dracula and ask him six questions. He answered my questions honestly.

1. Is taste of blood similar with tomato juice?
Ahh, it is more fruity flavor for me.

2. Have you ever been to beach in summer time?
Never! I can't live under sunshine, but I wish I could lie on the beach.

 3. What type of girls do you like?
I prefer ample figure girls because such kind of girls seems that they have good taste blood.


4. Your body is slim. How do you keep your body shape? Do you do excise or go to gym?
I often go to Pilates studio, of course in the night. 

 5. Do you want to marry?
Yes, I do. I'm looking for future partner.

 6. How many kids do you want to have?
Three kids! 


Posted for Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.