Thursday 24 October 2019

If you had as much money as Toad, how would you spend it?

If I had as much money as Toad, I would do three things. At first, I would buy some real estate assets and land for investment. If I keep going to spend money, it would be used up in the end. Thus, I would buy apartments or lands for lent or sale as one of method of keep my assets. Secondly, I would travel all over the world. Then, I would travel to Europe, south America and Australia firstly because I’ve never been there. I would like to visit France to drink good wine and eat delicious food. Thirdly, I would like to purchase anything I want. As I love shoes and bags, I want to visit where is the famous of animal skin and try to purchase bespoke products. I think I may get a little bored with buying things in the end, but on the other hands, I am curious about my feeling after buying all things I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.