Tuesday 4 February 2020

After Reading - The Olympics

Describe your own experience of an Olympic event.

When I was 4 years old, I had chance to see winter Olympic Games at Nagano in 1998. I was too young to understand what “Olympic” means, and why crowd looked like so excited. I went to Hakuba ski area with my father, grandfather and grandmother to see ski jumping.

I remember that we spent a lot of time here to wait for the game starting and it was very boring time for me. Finally, the game started and the crowd more and more noisy. There were lot of people at there, so I could not see anything, then my father carried me on his shoulder.

Suddenly I saw a man flew in the sky and slowly got off on the ground. I was surprised at that view because I had never seen human flying at sky before. That was my exciting experience of an Olympic, and I have never forgotten it.
I am looking forward to 2020 Tokyo Olympic that I can get such a wonderful experience again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.