Wednesday 14 April 2021

My favorite Leonardo Da Vinci artwork

 


 

My favorite Leonardo Da Vinci artwork is “Lady with an Ermine”. It is a portrait of a beautiful woman, holding a white marten. This precious work is one of the few Da Vinci paintings. This attractive picture is now in the National Museum, Krakow in Poland. I have been Krakow twice. I was impressed by the beautiful city on my first visit. Later, I decided to go there again because I wanted to see this picture. Appreciating this outstanding work, in the charming old city, was a fabulous experience for me.



 

It is said that the beautiful young lady in the picture is Cecilia Gallerani, who was the lover of the prince of Milan, Ludovico Maria Sforza. I understand why he was fascinated by her intelligent beauty. Not only her beauty, but she looks pristine, smart, and charming. I really like her straight line of sight, and her obvious sense of fashion. I think that the picture is full of pure elegance.

 

The painting makes me feel excited and appreciate elegance. I remember the refined city of Krakow in the same spirit.

 

 

Teruki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.