Thursday 1 April 2021

My favorite room

 

The bedroom in our house is the room I like the best. Besides the living room, the bedroom is the most important room for us because we spend a lot of time there. Sleeping well is important for our health, so we should think of how to make it comfortable.

 

Our bedroom is east facing on the second floor of our house, so in the morning, bright sunshine gets into the room, which makes me get up happily and lively. The ceiling is high and open. There are two big windows, with lovely view of the Japanese Alps, cherry blossoms in spring, green leaves in summer, snowy branches in winter. We also two long, narrow windows and skylight window through which the sun shines. I feel happy with the view from the window, especially in the cherry blossom season.

 

The floor is carpeted in a soft, grayish white color. My husband stretches every morning on the floor.

 

On the wall, there are paintings. One of them is an elegant botanical print which soothes my feelings. The other one is a Raoul Dufy woodblock print, which is my husband’s favorite. 





There is a king size bed and two chests of drawers. I keep some perfume and accessories in the drawers. All of the things in my bedroom are my favorites. When I am in the room, I can totally relax, sometimes reading a book. That is my happy time.

Teruki

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.