Tuesday 11 May 2021

Letter to university friend - after reading

Dear Anna,


I hope that you are doing fine. It's been awhile to write a letter to you because I was in a blindness and was losing my mind. I have been a sniper for a team since this war occurred. I was thinking it was right decision, but some things happened to me lately and I realized that I was wrong.


One of things that happened to me is that a man was truly trusted from the bottom of my heart was killed by the top of my team. I thought I was choosing what I want to do, but it was wrong. He was protecting me from the top of team. The top of my team is cold and demanding. Now, they want me to kill someone, which I don’t want to do that.

Another thing which changed my thought is a cellist. He started to play cello after bombing at bakery. 22 people died for the bombing, and the cellist plays cello for 22 days. One day, I heard his play, and realized there are too many hates in this town. No one of my enemies or me doesn’t have to be a killer. I’m regretful to be a sniper very much.


Now, people of my team are chasing me because I didn’t obey them. Maybe, they will kill me. I hope I can survive and meet you again. I want to hang around with you after this war is over someday.


Your friend,


Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.